Here is information for U13s to U18s. Meet and Greet – Social team finalisation:
Grading will occur only for A and B squads and attendance of all kids will help us form the best possible Competitive teams for the club. This process has been completed for all age groups for 2021.
** The rest of the teams will also be formulated on these days based on last year and any new players coming to the club.
Your contact for further questions email: email@example.com
Please register so that we have the best possible indication of who is coming back and intending to play.
Pagewood Botany Football Club (PBFC) is a community organisation aimed at promoting junior football within the Eastern Suburbs.
PBFC welcomes players on a competitive level from 13 years old onwards. Come along and join a team or bring your friends along and play together. Games are played in a home & away format within the Eastern Suburbs.
Please ensure you bring boots, Shin pads and water.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pagewood Botany Football Club is committed to develop and promote football, and offers opportunities for all players, irrelevant of their skill & ability levels to enjoy their football in a fun, friendly & family oriented environment.
• PBFC endeavours to provide the best training and playing facilities to all players
• PBFC always attempts to provide top quality coaching to all players.
• PBFC will endeavour to correctly grade players and teams according to the players or teams respective skill level.
• PBFC is committed to ensure that all coaches, managers, players, parents & spectators abide by the PBFC Code of Conduct.
• PBFC will ensure that good communication between the club and players are maintained throughout the year by posting information on this website or other methods of technology i.e. SMS, Facebook.
Players Commitment to Pagewood Botany Football Club
• Players are expected to abide by the PBFC Code of Conduct.
• Players are expected to have all registrations fees payed in full before the registration cut-off date.
• Players are required to dress and undress all fields at Jellicoe when required and ensure the fields are clean and tidy.
• Players are expected to advise their coaches/managers when they will be unavailable or absent for a match or on extended absence.
• Players should make themselves available for other grades that may be short on players.