Pagewood Botany Football Club is a volunteer organisation aimed at promoting junior football within the Eastern Suburbs.
Pagewood Botany FC welcomes players on a competitive level from 12 years old onwards. Come along and join a team or bring your friends along and play together. Games are played in a home & away format within the Eastern Suburbs.
Please ensure you bring boots, Shin pads and water.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
For Under 5’s to 11’s PBFC recommends you visit http://www.esfa.com.au/Clubs/
Pagewood Botany Football Club is committed to develop and promote football, and offers opportunities for all players, irrelevant of their skill & ability levels to enjoy their football in a fun, friendly & family oriented environment.
• PBFC endeavours to provide the best training and playing facilities to all players
• PBFC always attempts to provide top quality coaching to all players.
• PBFC will endeavour to correctly grade players and teams according to the players or teams respective skill level.
• PBFC is committed to ensure that all coaches, managers, players, parents & spectators abide by the PBFC Code of Conduct.
• PBFC will ensure that good communication between the club and players are maintained throughout the year by posting information on this website or other methods of technology i.e. SMS, Facebook.
Players Commitment to Pagewood Botany Football Club
• Players are expected to abide by the PBFC Code of Conduct.
• Players are expected to have all registrations fees payed in full before the registration cut-off date.
• Players are required to dress and undress all fields at Jellicoe when required and ensure the fields are clean and tidy.
• Players are expected to advise their coaches/managers when they will be unavailable or absent for a match or on extended absence.
• Players should make themselves available for other grades that may be short on players.