Your contact for further questions email: email@example.com
Pagewood Botany Football Club (PBFC) is a community organisation aimed at promoting girls football within the Eastern Suburbs. We cater for girls and women from 13 years onwards with one primary goal… to provide a safe, friendly environment for girls and women to play soccer with an emphasis on having FUN!!
Pagewood Botany FC welcomes players of all standards and ages.
Come along and join a team or bring your friends along and play together. The girls Competition is played on Sundays. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pagewood Girls play at Jellicoe Park on Sundays.
If you have never played before, we invite you to join Pagewood FC.
Pagewood Botany Football Club is committed to develop and promote football, and offers opportunities for all players, irrelevant of their skill & ability levels to enjoy their football in a fun, friendly & family oriented environment.
Pagewood Botany Football Club’s Commitment
• PBFC endeavours to provide the best training and playing facilities to all players
• PBFC always attempts to provide top quality coaching to all players.
• PBFC will endeavour to correctly grade players and teams according to the players or teams respective skill level.
• PBFC is committed to ensure that all coaches, managers, players, parents & spectators abide by the PBFC Code of Conduct.
• PBFC will ensure that good communication between the club and players are maintained throughout the year by posting information on this website or other methods of technology i.e. SMS, Facebook.
Players Commitment to Pagewood Botany Football Club
• Players are expected to abide by the PBFC Code of Conduct.
• Players are expected to have all registrations fees paid in full before the registration cut-off date.
• Players are required to dress and undress all fields at Jellicoe when required and ensure the fields are clean and tidy.
• Players are expected to advise their coaches/managers when they will be unavailable or absent for a match or on an extended absence.
• Players should make themselves available for other grades that may be short on players.