The PBFC Community SAP Program is a competition for highly skilled or motivated players. PBFC look to select 12 players for this program based on their current skill level, their potential to develop the key skills required, and their attitude and commitment to the program.Community SAP Model aims to provide association players with a high-level community football experience following the FFA National Curriculum and Skills Acquisition Program (SAP) format. The Community SAP Model will act as the ‘top’ division in community football for age groups under 10s, under 11s, under 12s.
The objectives of PBFC are:
- To maintain and attract players who are looking to play the best level of football in the Eastern Suburbs, whilst representing their club
- To create a strong level of competition to cater for players/teams of that ability
- Develop a player and coaching pathway that is centralised to the Club and further pathways
- For clubs to offer a structured program, through coaching cycles and curriculum
- To simplify game day management for players in the ‘championship’ division
PBFC will be looking to select 12 to 15 players for these SAP teams. Players who missed the opportunity to make these teams will be forming social teams as per the previous year and there is no change to the social football format.
We strongly encourage all players to attend the SAP Trials as this helps us to gauge our player numbers so we can enter the correct number of teams in the ESFA competitions.